The JAMB change of course and institution for 2018 has begun. The board has directed all candidates who wish to change their course/ institution to proceed to the board’s site and follow the procedure as displayed.
The process is currently ongoing and costs
2,500 only and can only be processed online, just like every other process of the board. N
All candidates who wish to effect changes on either their course,institution or their bio-data can proceed to do so at the closest JAMB CBT accredited centre.
Read:Possible Cut Off Marks Of All Institution 2018.
You can also correct your Bio-data which include your name, date of birth, gender, State and Local Government of origin.
What You Should Know About JAMB 2018 Change Of Institution/Course and Data Correction
- You are required to verify the usual cut-off mark for your school of choice and make sure they do not have a very high cut-off mark.
- You can change all the courses and institution at the same time if you want to do so.
- Once you make your changes and submit, you can’t change again. So you have to go through your selections and ensure it is what you want before submitting.
- Ensure that the course you are changing to is in line with your UTME subject combination. If you select a course that is not in line with your subject combination, you will be disqualified from admission.
- Also ensure that the course you are Changing is available in your institution of choice.
- There may be a limited number of school or courses you can change to, so be sure to have 3 to 4 options, just in case the one you want to change to is not available.
- The change of course and institution will attract a fee of
N2,500 (the accredited centre that will help you make the changes will likely charge you an extra fee)
- Only approved JAMB CBT centres are allowed to make these changes.
- Payment can be done via Remita before proceeding to the centres
Step 1- Log into your jamb profile
Step 2- open the menu tab on your jamb profile
Step 3- Click Register, under register a drop box will appear showing UTME correction of data
Step 4- Click it and follow the steps to pay either online or bank. You can make your payment online via JAMB portal. If you are having difficulties doing that, you can pay to the bank.
Step 6- After paying N2500 at the bank plus additional bank charge of N100 naira, proceed to either the closest JAMB office or a JAMB accredited centre to complete the process. An additional fee will be charged for the service.
Below Are The Number Of Times Candidates Can Effect Changes On Each Data
- Names correction ( correction can only be done once).
- Passport photograph correction ( correction can only be done once).
- Gender correction ( correction can only be done once)
- UTME subject correction ( correction can only be done once)
- State/LGA correction ( correction can only be done once).
- Profile Correction ( correction can only be done once).
- Choice of Institution / courses correction ( correction can only be twice with separate payments).
Was this article helpful? Take an action by sharing it with your friends. Comments are welcome
Am Murtala bin Zakari Muhammad also known as Mhizta_murtala, Am the author of this Great blog.
We are hoping to make this blog one of the most successful blog in the field of Educational updates in Nigeria, Would Please socialize our posts? Thanks.